wtorek, 12 listopada 2013

Friendship ;3

Hi :)
Today we will write a reply in English about friendship.
Somehow I took English, I do not know why hah: D
Each of us has a friendship, girl boy girl with a boyfriend or female and male friendship. Sometimes we argue with friends but then I regret and apologize to each other. Unless you really could be the end of friendship. Maybe you do not have friends in your class, but surely you must have in your school.
For instance I have friends, colleagues, and I'm happy. Sometimes I have with them, the phase of masakara ...! hahahahahahhahahahhaha: p But I love them for it *. * Some people change because they want to please someone .. Do not do that! Be yourself and only yourself! Remember you're unique in their own way!

At the end of the song.
If you know sing! ;)
And now I'm leaving you ..

Bye ;3 ;3 ;* 
Ten post jest by utrwalić mój angielski >.< :) haha . xd 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Spam i obraźliwe komentarze nie będą tolerowane! Za każdy komentarz dziękuje ♥♥